- Men’s Breakfast will be on Saturday, November 12th, at 6 AM. All men of all ages are invited to join us for a time of prayer, breakfast, devotions, and fellowship.
- Women of CPC, join us for a Women's Ministry event, Saturday, Nov. 12, from 2:30-4:30 PM in the fellowship hall. We will be filling "Operation Christmas Child" boxes. Please bring a few items to put in a box and a savory snack to share! Sign up at the welcome table.
- Operation Christmas Child boxes are due November 13th, thank you to everyone who is participating!
- Ladies' Lunch will be at the Old Flour Mill, 96 East Pine St, Okanogan on Tuesday, November 15th, at 11:30 AM. Breakfast and lunch items available. You can go on Facebook at Coulee Farms for a full menu. Hope you can join us for food and fellowship. There is a sign-up sheet at the church.
- You are invited to a dessert social to hear Young Life's vision for Okanogan County. Come meet Jeffrey and Lizzy Chambers and hear what God has put on their hearts and how you can come alongside them. Young Life's goal is to reach out to unsaved teens in the valley and plug them into local churches. Contact John Freese if you would like to come or if you have questions. The event will be here at CPC, December 3, 6:30-8:00 PM.
- Men’s Breakfast will be on Saturday, December 10th, at 6 AM. All men of all ages are invited to join us for a time of prayer, breakfast, devotions, and fellowship.
- Women’s ministry and women’s luncheon are combining in December for a noon brunch, gift exchange and cookie exchange. Come join us on Saturday, December 10 from 12-2 for an afternoon of fellowship, food, and fun! Bring a gift ($15.00 or less) and 3 dozen cookies to exchange in the Fellowship Hall. Brunch provided! Sign up sheet at the church on the Welcome Table.
- The Christmas Eve service will be held at the church, Saturday, December 24, at 5 PM.